Home and Garden - Exhibitors Section
To reserve space in the 2019 Home & Garden Show, fill out the application and sign the policy page and send it in to us with deposit or full payment. Booths will be assigned on September 14, 2018 and will follow our Booth Selection Priority System*. Applications received AFTER September 14, 2018 will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis.
NOTE: We do not know which booths are or are not available until the first round of assignments on September 14.
Fill in your top three booth choices on the application and we'll do our best to get you in one of them or something comparable. (See the 2018 Home & Garden Show map, below, for reference.)
* Booth Selection Priority System:
Immediate Assignment = BIA Members in the 2018 show requesting the same space in 2019
First Tier 9/14/18 = BIA Members in the 2018 show
Second Tier 9/14/18 = BIA Members new to the show
Third Tier 9/14/18 = Non-members in the 2018 show
Fourth Tier 9/14/18 = Non-members new to the show
Using the map:
- Click a building to see the inside floorplans. Reload the page to return to the outside map view.
- Use the slider on the right side of the map to zoom in and out. Click and hold on map to drag it.
- Click the "Fullscreen" button in the bottom, right corner to open a larger version of the map.
- Click the tab on the left side of the map to open the exhibitor list, map legend and search function.
- The darkest-shaded booths are sold. Click on a booth or roll your mouse pointer over those booths to see who's there.
Can't remember where you were located last year? Check this map.
This is the map for the March 2018 Home & Garden Show