The Carolina Classic Home & Garden Show features over 200 exhibitors in all areas of home building, remodeling, gardening BUT there's a whole lot more to the show. We've got plenty of prizes you can register to win, and there's extra activities and things to see at the show. Here's a quick look at what we have lined up for this year.
Blueprint for Your Future, Friday, March 10, 9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m., Rosewoods
Sponsored by the Midlands Education and Business Alliance and the Building Industry Association of Central South Carolina will host an Architecture and Construction Student Field Study: Blueprint for Your Future. This will be held from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. in conjunction with the 51st Annual Carolina Classic Home & Garden Show. The purpose of this field study is to expose students to careers in architecture and construction and allow them to learn more about the various career paths and opportunities, salary and benefit information, required skill sets and education, and opportunities and resources for them to begin preparing for their career in architecture and construction. Contact Earl McLeod or Stan Beckley for more information - (803) 256-6238.
Seniors Day & Expo, Friday, March 10
Free Admission for everyone age 62 and older. Enjoy the wide variety of exhibits at the show and a special Senior Expo conveniently located near the entrance. 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Epic Homes Tent.
|Senior Expo Exhibitor||Phone|
|Assisted Living Locators||(803) 319-4474|
|Bath Fitter||(803) 929-2500|
|Brytons Home Improvement||(910) 210-0077|
|Epic Homes, LLC||(803) 900-3742|
|Floor Coverings International||(803) 586-4874|
|Kehoe Constructors, LLC||(803) 951-0494|
|Mid-Carolina Camellia Society||(803) 261-1952|
|Pruitt Health||(803) 206-8967|
|SC Securities Division/Office of the Attorney General||(803) 734-0408|
|Scenery Upgrade||(803) 404-0188|
|Senior Express Transportation Service||(803) 926-7933|
|The Waterford at Columbia||(803) 699-1121|
|Thompson Funeral Home||(803) 996-1023|
Young professionals are invited to the Home & Garden Show for an evening of cocktails, networking and a show-spanning scavenger hunt for prizes. 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the Cantey Building Balcony. Click here to put your name on the guest list.
Sponsored by Essex Homes
Expert Seminars: Learn about building, remodeling, lawn and garden tips and much more. Free to attend with admission. Located in the balcony of the Goodman Building. See the Seminar Schedule here.
Fair-style Food Vendors: When you visit the fairgrounds, you want fair-style foods, right? Well, we've got it! We have six food vendors that cover a wide variety of foods and drinks. Enjoy pit-smoked barbeque, fish tacos, hot dogs, corn dogs and much, much more. Open Friday - Sunday during show hours. Prices vary.
- Blowin' Smoke - Real pit-smoked BBQ
- Cake & Candy House - Fried porkskins, funnel cakes, fried oreos, etc.
- Daley's Concessions - Corn dogs, Hot Dogs, French Fries, and more
- Labrasca's Pizza - Pizza
- Martin Enterprises/Sweet Thing Concessions - Sausages, cheesesteaks, home style chips and more
- Queenie's Always Fresh - Tacos, Wraps and other fresh selections.
- State Fair Foods - Brats, Chicken Tenders, Nachos and more
- Bierkeller Beer Garden will be open on Saturday and Sunday of the show. Get some food and head to the beer garden to enjoy locally-brewed German-style beers with your lunch or dinner.
- The Wurst Wagon - On Saturday only, The Wurst Wagon will join the beer garden to fulfill your desires for German beer AND food . Enjoy your beer with authentic German sausages and wursts, potato salad and saurkraut.
Enter to Win Prizes:
Exhibitors are giving away over $30,000 in prizes and special offers throughout the Home & Garden Show. Click here for an overview, and visit all the booths to register to win.