Home and Garden - Exhibitor Section
To reserve space in the 2019 Home & Garden Show, fill out the application and sign the policy page and send it in to us with deposit or full payment. Booths will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis.
NOTE: See the map (below) to see what has already been assigned*.
Fill in your top three booth choices on the application and we'll do our best to get you in one of them or something comparable.
*The map may not be completely up-to-date at the time of viewing.
Already signed up as an exhibitor? Here are some resources for you:
Includes important exhititor information like set-up days/times, show rules, ticket order forms, advertising opportunities, how to order tables/carpet/furnishings for your booth and much, much more.
Using the map:
- Click a building to see the inside floorplans. Reload the page to return to the outside map view.
- Use the slider on the right side of the map to zoom in and out. Click and hold on map to drag it.
- Click the "Fullscreen" button in the bottom, right corner to open a larger version of the map.
- Click the tab on the left side of the map to open the exhibitor list, map legend and search function.
- The darkest-shaded booths are sold. Click on a booth or roll your mouse pointer over those booths to see who's there.
- Can't remember where you were located last year? Check this map.
This is the map for the March 2019 Home & Garden Show