Home and Garden - Exhibitor Section
To reserve space in the 2020 Home & Garden Show, fill out the application and sign the policy page and send it in to us with deposit or full payment. Booths are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis.
NOTE: See the map (below) to see what has already been assigned*.
*The map may not be completely up-to-date at the time of viewing.
Scroll down below the map to see the pricing chart.
Already an exhibitor? Please see the Home Show Exhibitor Kit.
Need the Home Show Logo or other Images? Click Here
Using the map:
- Click a building to see the inside floorplans. Reload the page to return to the outside map view.
- Use the slider on the right side of the map to zoom in and out. Click and hold on map to drag it.
- Click the "Fullscreen" button in the bottom, right corner to open a larger version of the map.
- Click the tab on the left side of the map to open the exhibitor list, map legend and search function.
- The darkest-shaded booths are sold. Click on a booth or roll your mouse pointer over those booths to see who's there.
- Can't remember where you were located last year? Check this map.
This is the map for the 2020 Carolina Classic Home and Garden Show:
> Scroll down below the map to see the pricing chart.
> Use the green "All Event Maps" button or blue "Documents & Links" button to switch between indoor and outdoor maps. \/ \/
Booth/Space Pricing Chart