Growing construction company in business since 1995 looking for an customer service position in the roofing repairs/warranty department. We are looking for a candidate that can multi-task, work as a team, and be able to work in a fast pace environment. Must have initiative, be organized, be able to a and be able to manage online portals and scheduling programs. This position requires strong communication skills and be willing to build strong relationships with our subcontractors, vendors and builders. Customer Service rep works closely with area managers to ensure satisfaction for our customers. Ideal candidate can manage time, have a professional attitude, and high computer literacy. Must have a sense of urgency and be able to execute deadlines for repairs & appointments, Opportunities to grow with the business!
Check out our website: www.intlconstserv.com
- Check portals daily for warranty appts and enter into scheduler system
- Manage all Builder Portals to manage house plans, selection sheets, and purchase orders
- Use new scheduling system and help integrate
- Receive emails from superintendents and schedule any roofing repairs
- Receive reports back and close out completed repairs in scheduler system. Determine if billable or not
- Order material for repairs if needed, and help manage the repair material inventory with
- Communicate with Area managers on warranty challenges and needs
*Construction experience is not required but is a major plus
This is an Hourly position. Hours are 8-5 M-F in an office setting with a 1 hr lunch break. Field training will be provided in the beginning to ensure candidate is set up for success!
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. During the COVID-19 Pandemic we begin with phone interviews! Ask for Katherine Orrego, Office Manager
Paid Sick Time
Paid Vacation Time
Potential yearly bonuses based on performance
Posted May 20, 2020