Project Coordinator/ Estimator Assistant
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include Assisting Project Managers with the Following Tasks:
- Maintaining and keeping a working knowledge of all submittal documents exchanged among owners, architects, contractors, and sub-contractors
- Creating and maintaining all AIA compliant contracts between owners, architects, engineers, and contractors.
- Create and maintain all contracts between contractors and sub-contractors
- Maintaining and updating all Construction Schedules.
- Negotiating and purchasing all materials outside the MEP scope of work.
- Preparing reports, memos, letters, and other documents using word processing and database spreadsheet programs
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include Assisting Estimators with the Following Tasks:
· Prepare RFPs
· Send out Invitations to Bid
· Maintain Subcontractor/ Supplier data base
· Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Publisher.
· Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical audiences.
· Working knowledge of the construction industry.
· Ability to communicate effectively both in written format and oral presentation.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment.
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of contract administration and office procedures.
- Ability to use extensive working knowledge of all paperwork procedures necessary to complete the documents necessary for construction industry.
Education: 2+ College Experience preferred, but not required.
>> Contact Sandi Brazell via e-mail or call (803) 926-0928 to apply.
Posted Tuesday, June 4, 2019